Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Samhain

























So as you can see we having being preparing like all good Gaelic people for the celebration of Samhain. The lads all carved pumpkins. Camdyn did his own and the other two got a wee bit of assistance from Momma Bee. The boys loved doing it and Bee's recipe for pumpkin seeds is the best ever. They got devoured pretty quick. Cam is dressing up as the Grim reaper (sans Bill and Teds bogus journey) and Cal is a Jungle power ranger. I will keep the Colin and Bee's costumes under wraps till we post pics of him trick or treatin tomorrow.

On a side note I got to see my Gran yesterday. We sat and looked at photos of her Great grandsons and she told me stories of the older generation. I sure do enjoy spending time with her!

Now remember no open candy or apples should be consumed from tomorrows bounty. Anyone else remember those rules being read in public school?

No comments: