Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Slacker


Guess I have slacked for a few days with no posting. We had a very busy weekend with Bee's sister , mother and brother visiting. Her brother actually showed up on our couch 2 weeks prior. The photo left is what we awoke to one Thursday morning. The boys love their Uncle "Monkey" and he is a really good 18 yr old kid. It was nice having him up here. (getting back on track here) Along with our dog Blue we had the two Chihuahuas here. Full house, but we all managed to have a place to sit and ate really well while they were here. Bee has been super busy with her placement this semester. She is working as an EA at a special school for learning disabilities. It is one of 5 of its kind in Ontario. The funny thing is my father works under the same branch of the provincial school system but had nothing to do with her getting the position. I am super proud of her performance at school and hope she is on the Deans list again this semester.

Along with our busy schedule I have been searching for new employment. I just lucked out on a great position with Best Buy who are opening a brandnew store here in BelleVegas. Its also a new company model and will be a great opportunity to be a part of its success.

We'll I should go as my worklist is a bit longer today due to the hiatus I went on yesterday to watch the Man U. vs. Celtic match. I don't even want to talk about the results as they were very disappointing for us Celtic supporters. I am still trying to figure when we drink more , when we loose or when we win??

One little rant here: Just because Avril is from Napanee does not mean she needs to be on every hour of the radio rotation here. I don't even know why I bother with the radio up here. I miss the days of the edge and the Q. Even the whitehouse of rock is better than this crap.